Our website claims no ownership, representation or development of the gmaes reviewed on its pages. Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources.
Hello Neighbor Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hello Neighbor game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below. View all reviews
Become a critic
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Official Game Description
Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to figure out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basement. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move. Really enjoying climbing through that backyard window? Expect a bear trap there. Sneaking through the front door? There'll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? The Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you.
- Suspenseful horror gameplay that focuses on sneaking around your neighbor's house
- Constantly evolving experience where the Neighbor's AI counters your moves, and learns from what you do
- Sandbox-style gameplay with plenty of environmental interaction and physics
One of the most trending games right now! Everyone recommends to play it!
1. All review texts and other contents are original. All reviews and images of games, hardware and software are subject to the copyright of our editorial team and may not be copied without naming. Some of the brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationship.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies, Google Unwanted Software
policy and Microsoft Advertising
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other. Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone. More info
Was this review helpful?
We appreciate your feedback! Please share it on your social platforms
Please share your critical thoughts on the "Contact us"
page and we will work on our reviews' improvement.