Our website claims no ownership, representation or development of the gmaes reviewed on its pages. Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources.
Happy Wars Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Happy Wars game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below. View all reviews
Become a critic
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Official Game Description
Happy Wars is a large-scale online multiplayer action game, involving up to 16 players per match. Go wild in over-the-top melees in a fantasy setting featuring comical characters! Assign any of the 6 unique character classes to your player character, personalize it by adding customization parts from a wide variety of choices, and engage in heated sieges and cast spells in grand magical battles with players all over the world!
Happy Wars is great because:
- Happy Wars offers wide variety of game modes, including a Quick Match mode involving 16 players per match, Co-op, Special Game, Story Campaign modes and more!
- You can share and use the save file from your Xbox 360 version of Happy Wars! (*However, some items may not be shared.)
One of the most trending games right now! Everyone enjoy playing this game
1. All review texts and other contents are original. All reviews and images of games, hardware and software are subject to the copyright of our editorial team and may not be copied without naming. Some of the brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationship.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising
policies, Google Unwanted Software
policy and Microsoft Advertising
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other. Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone. More info
Was this review helpful?
We appreciate your feedback! Please share it on your social platforms
Please share your critical thoughts on the "Contact us"
page and we will work on our reviews' improvement.